Here is a list of the common injuries and conditions we treat. We are adding content for each injury over time and you can see our blog page for information on how we treat other conditions. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, prior to booking your assessment.
- Hamstring and Adductor strains
- Patello-Femoral Pain | Knee Cap Pain
- ACL Rehabilitation
- Knee Pain
- Running – over use injuries
- Running – Biomechanical faults and Pain
- Achilles Strains and Ruptures
- Ankle Sprain rehabilitation
- Plantar Fasciitis and Foot Strengthening
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Nerves Injuries – Sciatica
- Nerve Injuries – Pinched Nerves
- Shoulder – instability- dislocation
- Shoulder – Rotator Cuff Tears
- Elbow – Tennis Elbow
- Thumb – De-Quervains
See our specific programs and fees here.
Pilates and Physiotherapy using the classic equipment
Most of the research in the field of rehabilitation supports exercise for the treatment of both pain and the mechanics of the injury/condition. This applies to spinal conditions and peripheral joints, such as shoulders and knees. When we write about an injury/condition on this page, or our blog, we try to include the latest research. We then explain how Physiotherapy and Pilates can be combined as an effective treatment.
For more information on how we treat common conditions such as lower back and neck pain, see our blog page here.